1.) Responsible for data protection and data processing:
+49 (0) 2302 97005-0
2.) Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use:
a) When using this website:
When you visit our website as-schoeler.com the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The above-mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you..
b) By using our contact form:
We offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and other relevant data for your request. These are necessary in order to be able to process and answer your request or your specific inquiry in the best possible way.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. Your data that you have transmitted to us through the use of our contact form will be retained for the required duration which is resulting from the contract / project implementation as well in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation and as well as legally required storage requirements.
3.) Transfer of data
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO you have given explicit consent to this,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert or exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation as well
- this legally is permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO and is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5.) Analysis tools
We do not currently use any analysis tools on this website.
6.) Storage and deletion of your data
7.) Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed at AS Schöler GmbH. In particular you can provide information on the processing purposes; the category of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed; the planned retention period; the right to rectification; deletion/ limitation of processing or opposition; the existence of a right to complain; the source of their data, if not collected from us; the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information for the fulfillment of a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or for the assertion exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you and the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data but you this to assert exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8.) Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.